We like to take as much guesswork out of your day as possible. Listed below you will see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) regarding our facility and our services.
- What is the minimum/maximum age of your Residents?
We are happy to take in residents that are in need assistance at the age of 60+. We do not have a maximum age limit.
- Do you accept Medicare, Social Security or other types of Insurance?
We are a Private Pay Assisted Living Facility - meaning that we do not accept any third party payments
- Can I bring Personal Furniture or Belongings at the time of move in?
Yes you can bring personal items as long as they fit within your personal living space.
- Can I have my own private room for my spouse and I?
Yes private rooms are made available for 2 persons moving into the facility together.
- What do your rooms cost?
Our rooms are priced indiviually by size and the needs of the resident. You will need to see the room to obtain pricing information.
- What are your visiting hours?
9am - 9pm Monday through Sunday. If you would like to make other arrangements please contact the Administrator Shannon Tanner (818)426-4781 at least 24 hours prior those specific needs.